Family Day 2019

My picture of my family after entering the school campus.
    
     One of the most anticipated yearly events in Asian College of Technology, my school, happened last Sunday, January 27, which was Family Day. It was the day where students from different levels get to bond with their family and the family they made in school all together in one place. The event had a lot of activities that we and our families enjoyed and even surprised us at some point. It made that day much more memorable and unforgettable.


Another picture after watching dance performance
of Elementary and Junior High school students.
    Any events held in our school have always started with a prayer therefore Family Day started with a holy mass to thank and appreciate the Lord for giving us that day to celebrate an important event. After the mass, dance performances from different levels came next. Despite of it being a competition of which level has the best performance, everyone showed their best while having fun dancing with their parents and teachers. Another enjoyable competition during that day were 'Hot Mama, Hot Papa' for the Elementary department and 'I Got It from My Mama, I Got It from My Papa' for Junior High department, my department. Upon seeing the parents of Elementary students walked the run way and the parents of Junior High students dancing and singing with them were exciting and it kept me and everyone else on their feet while cheering for them. But those are not the only things that happened during that day, there were also competitions such as family day t-shirt design of each level and booth design contest. Of course, after all those tiring activities, dinner came next. We ate delicious food together with our friends and families while we bicker and share memories during that time. It was a memorable day for me and for my fellow students indeed because not only do they get to spend time with their love ones, they also get to have fun with the activities held on that day.


Last picture of the night after eating dinner.
     Family is the most important thing in an individual's life and spending time with them is one of the best experience in life as well. That is why Family Day is a happy day for me, I know not everyone were able to bring their complete family maybe because of their schedules or some private matters happened but I am glad to see everyone having fun. Despite all of our tiring preparations for that day and those extended time during dismissal and weekends in school even though we have hectic schedules, it was all worth it. Its worth to see the school being crowded by students having fun with their families and being able to spend time with my friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiderata: Reflection

The Soul of the Great Bell: A Story Told and Reflected

Bakit Nanghuhusga ang mga Tao sa Kapwa?