Journal Entry Five

August 7, 2016 Sunday 8:53 pm

The shrine of Mama Mary at the Lourdes Parish
Sunday is also known as the Sabbath Day for everyone or in our term, its "family bond day". This day is special for us because this is the only day we get to be together in one place which the church.

Today is just like any Sundays, we participated a 4:00 mass in the afternoon at the place where my siblings and I learned how to write, to communicate, to play with other kids, to rhyme and to love God and our parents with all our hearts, Lourdes Kindergarten School or Lourdes Parish. Together we listened to the priest and prayed to God for blessings, guidance and forgiveness. After the mass we went to the mall to buy groceries. During that time, me and my father had our own father-daughter bonding where we ate and talk about stuffs.

With my father while waiting for my mom.
Though it was short, I had fun. After everything it's time for us to go home and eat our dinner. Our dinner was quite boring, nothing really happened during that time, everyone was bickering about somethings as I continued to eat. I finished early so I decided to do my Journal Entry so that I could finish early and now here I am, almost finished with my 5th entry.

As far as I noticed, nothing really bad happened to me, well apart from me knowing that I lost my old memory card,that has lots of important files, by my one and only big sister. I'm not that mad anymore though, I don't want to stress over things but I value that little piece of card since its been with me ever since I was in grade 4. Even though it appears to be small, the value it holds is big enough for me to cry over. I show care to things that I love the most even though for some people its nothing.
On our way home.

Anyways enough with the chit-chat, my curfew is ten thirty in the evening and its already 9:31 so guess this is where I'll be signing out. See you tomorrow or tomorrow's tomorrow evening. Bye!

Journal Entry Five ended @ 10:09 pm         

 Signed by: UniqueWonderingMe






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiderata: Reflection

The Soul of the Great Bell: A Story Told and Reflected

Bakit Nanghuhusga ang mga Tao sa Kapwa?