Journal Entry Two and Three

August 4, 2016 Thursday 11:51 pm (Two)

Its already late but I'm still wide awake and is now writing another entry. So I came home late, of course with my family, because of a meeting and apparently my dad unable to fetch us early, as always.

When we arrived the first thing I did was grab my bags and do my homework to finish early but failed, unfortunately. I think it's because of some misunderstandings between my father and also my mother. Even though my father and I are close, we tend to fight, always. I guess that's how our bond strengthened. Our fight took most of my time, I guess that's the main reason why I didn't finished my tasks early or maybe its because its too many for my brain to handle it.

My day was very stressful thus giving me a head ache. From time to time, my head hurts like crazy. This started when I entered highschool. Let me tell you, its no joke to be in high school, how much more in college, Well I guess I have to pray for me to survive in high



school. After all I have a family that I could count on.

Journal Entry Two ended @ 10:27 pm (Friday)          Signed by : UniqueWonderingMe

_____

August 5, 2016 Friday @ 10:29 pm

Friday, yes! I didn't even notice that today is Friday, time flies really fast that you won't even noticed it passed by.

Today was great as always, I had fun with all of the activities I did awhile ago. The lessons I learned were amazing, too bad it ended. After that our subject teacher gave us the time to do our unfinished activities, practice for our presentations and gave us the time to stretch for our physical fitness test next week, Wednesday so most of my classmates are doing some stretching, we even have mats. So our room is full of screaming but we tried to tone it down a bit so we wouldn't disturb any class. It's funny actually since while they're at it they would also make faces that would crack me up. After that we took our break or recces then after taking our break we directly went to the 6th floor to attend outr first Friday Mass.

After everything else we were dismissed, my friends and I went to our usual place, at the back of our school's canteen and talked about some things that only us could understand. I am indeed lucky to have them.

Journal Entry Three ended @ 11:34am                    Signed by : UniqueWonderingMe

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiderata: Reflection

The Soul of the Great Bell: A Story Told and Reflected

Bakit Nanghuhusga ang mga Tao sa Kapwa?