Journal Entry Six

August 8, 2016 Monday 7:08 pm

Tonight is a school night so I'm just gonna do my best to finish my assignments before 10:30 pm which I am so sure that I would fail on my attempt. So I actually ate my dinner before writing my sixth entry and while writing this I am going to encode my Science Research paper, so I'm multi-tasking. Awesome!

As usual, today was very busy and stressful not to mention my legs are killing me! No matter where I put my aching legs, it seems like they don't find all of those different positions and places comfortable. I guess today's not really my day.

With one of my best friends
slash dance buddies.
It's really not my day today cause I just fed my cat and what he did to me in return is he gave me a painful bite. He is the rudest cat I've ever known. He doesn't like to share with anyone and he sprays his dirty liquid anywhere. So mean, I know. I really need to discipline this cat.

Anyways, enough talking about my mischievous cat. So after our classes, my friends and I directly went to our usual place, the back of the canteen. We practiced for our dance presentation for our variety show which will be on Friday, August 12, 2016. It's actually tiring since it just adds up to the stress I am experiencing but of course, the pain I am experiencing doesn't matter right now. It can be cured after all, well that's what I thought until I suffered from a painful head ache just awhile ago.

The paper where I wrote my draft for my research paper and
the laptop I am using to encode my paper.
I realized that I'm no super girl who can do different tasks in one go, I am no robot who doesn't feel any pain and can continue on working even though its a lot. I am just a mere human being who can easily get sick, who literally shuts down due to the loads of tasks done. I guess I shouldn't really tire myself to the point that I would get sick, again. So I guess starting now I would get some rest as much as I can before next week cause I'm sure I would have restless and sleepless nights because of me studying for our periodical test which by the way I do every single time or let's just say ever since I turned grade 1. It's a lot of pressure on my shoulders because my parents expected me to be in a high position which I am aiming for the whole year. Its actually not that easy to be in my place because some of my friends told me they wanted to be me, guess what they can have my life but unfortunately they can't. I hope they could understand the burdens and hardships I am going through.

Journal Entry Six ended @ 10:05 pm                          Signed by: UniqueWonderingMe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiderata: Reflection

The Soul of the Great Bell: A Story Told and Reflected

Bakit Nanghuhusga ang mga Tao sa Kapwa?