Journal Entry Seven and Eight

August 9, 2016 10:25 pm

My mom and I
Today is the most hectic day I've ever experienced. Why? Well tomorrow, we will be having a test in our Social Studies, we will also have a quiz bowl in Science that serves as a review and the deadline for our research paper. Its quite tiring actually since I am encoding my research paper while writing this Journal Entry.

My sister has been bugging me and bossing me around, not only her but also my beloved mother. I could understand my mother but my sister? Come on! You're not the only one who have an assignment big sis. So with that, I finished my research paper late and I haven't got the chance to study for my tests, poor me. I don't know if I will still get good grades with this happening to me. In all honesty, I am bothered by my family, I couldn't concentrate at studying and doing my assignments but even though I am bothered by them I still love them. What I just really need right now is peace but I know I couldn't get that.
My sister

So I've done my research paper and it only needs to be printed out which will be done tomorrow morning. I've also decided to post this one tomorrow evening with my last journal entry and I will just study the topics, which will come out in the test, tomorrow since I have passed my curfew. It's also past my bedtime which resulted to me being tired and all so I guess I'll be posting this tomorrow with my eighth journal .

Journal Entry Seven ended @ 12:54                  Signed by: UniqueWonderingMe

____

August 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Writing my last entry.
Early in the morning, misfortune starts to mess my day, oh how wonderful. I woke up seeing my brother doing his research paper, my back hurting due to sleeping in a wrong position since I stayed up late to try and study at least one lesson in our Social Studies in which I failed by the way. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Well I literally woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Today, we had our test which was very easy and to think I stayed up late to study and memorize for the test that was so easy. I'm starting to think that I got myself on the bad side of luck. I think I am starting to grow white hairs and wrinkles. I can't wait for Friday.

The subjects that I am studying.
Enough talking about school, and let's just talk about something else,yes? Yes. So actually, today is my last entry and I had fun writing about the things that happened in my life for the past few days. I was thinking to continue on writing down journal entries but decided not to since there are lots of important things I need to do before relaxing or resting. Its hard for me to balance my time for I am as busy as a bee. I couldn't get enough sleep for the past few months and I am getting really dizzy day by day, I'm starting to think that my fever is coming back again that I have been praying not to happen.

It's already nine in the evening so I think that's enough for today since I need to answer my test in Schoology and since I also need to study for my First Quarter exam next week. Wish me luck!

Journal Entry Eight ended @ 9:21 pm                            Signed by: UniqueWonderingMe











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiderata: Reflection

The Soul of the Great Bell: A Story Told and Reflected

Bakit Nanghuhusga ang mga Tao sa Kapwa?