Journal Entry Four

August 6, 2016 Saturday 1:36 pm

Today is already Saturday and right now I'm reading a book while doing this on a rainy afternoon. Today is my "me time", it is where I spend my time with myself and in this time it is where I can finish my assignments peacefully or sit back and relax and read a book like what I'm doing right now. Too bad, its just a short period of time cause of there's no assignment then there's loads of house work or both.

Anyways enough talking about works, its my "me time" for food's sake. As what I've said I'm reading a book while listening to music, its what I usually do when I've got some time which is right no because by evening I'll be doing my research paper in Science that is due on Wednesday, August 10,2016 which is also the last day of my Journal Entry.

Book: Four
Even though I have my time for myself, I just couldn't avoid stress and head ache. They keep on barging in my system without even asking for permission. How rude! Well, I couldn't stop them anymore since our Quarterly Test is fast approaching. All I could do is sigh in frustration and well sleep but I couldn't get enough time with my bed. Poor me, I know. Since I'm quite tired and I feel restless, I think I'm going to jump on my bed and get a good shut eye.


Journal Entry Four ended @ 2:59pm                         Signed by: UniqueWonderingMe




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiderata: Reflection

The Soul of the Great Bell: A Story Told and Reflected

Bakit Nanghuhusga ang mga Tao sa Kapwa?